In this fourth quarterly issue for 2018, the PKF Worldwide Tax Update newsletter again brings together notable tax changes and amendments from around the world, with each followed by a PKF commentary which provides further insight and information on the matters discussed. PKF is a global network with 400 offices, operating in over 150 countries across our 5 regions, and its tax experts specialise in providing high quality tax advisory services to international and domestic organisations in all our markets.
In this issue featured articles include discussions on:
- Key tax changes for 2018 (and beyond) in Ecuador, Ghana, Nepal and Russia;
- Interesting ECJ case law in Bulgaria and Germany;
- Developments in (international) corporate income tax in Hong Kong (BEPS), Poland (exit tax) and the United Kingdom (overseas entities and not reporting overseas income);
- Transfer pricing developments in Hong Kong and Mozambique;
- VAT developments in Italy and Switzerland.
We trust you find the PKF Worldwide Tax Update for the fourth quarter of 2018 both informative and interesting and please do contact the PKF tax expert directly (mentioned at the foot of the respective PKF Commentary) should you wish to discuss any tax matter further or, alternatively, please contact any PKF firm (by country) at www.pkf. com/pkf-firms.
Click here to download Publication